hey everybody!.i'm very happy because i've new group members.they are so kind and polite.they're names are me ,xuan wei,eliza,kimberly,dianne n yixiu.so good people!
Oh yea. Spotted something else. "they're names", is not right. Its "Their names". What you wrote means, "They are". And when you put a list of names, you usually put yourself as the last person. For example, xuan wei,eliza,kimberly,dianne, yixiu and (myself)
P.S: If you hate me for correcting you, tell me! I'll stop this ugly habit. Haha
2 comments:
So many girls in the group. Bwahahaha! Eeh. Gross. Kidding.
Its not 'so good people', you should say 'such good people'.
Since I'm going to become an English teacher, I might as well start now & educate you well. Hahaha.
-Lalala-
Moo
Oh yea. Spotted something else. "they're names", is not right. Its "Their names". What you wrote means, "They are". And when you put a list of names, you usually put yourself as the last person.
For example,
xuan wei,eliza,kimberly,dianne, yixiu and (myself)
P.S: If you hate me for correcting you, tell me! I'll stop this ugly habit. Haha
Post a Comment